Thursday, June 14, 2012

The K.I.S.S Clutch

Hi
I'm sure you're wondering what on earth is a K.I.S.S clutch. Well it's a new design by ChrisW Design that I had the pleasure of testing. K.I.S.S is the acronym for 'Keep It Simple, Silly' and was chosen by Monica, another tester. We had fun choosing names.
Here's my version of the K.I.S.S clutch.
I chose to do mine in Home Deco fabrics. I added a flower, that I made, to my clutch because I didn't have the metal ring that was the right size and it changed the look of the clutch completely which just goes to show how you can vary patterns to give them a completely different look.
The pattern is really easy. Possibly good for a beginner.
Ok here it is.

My first one.














This is my second one. On this one I did FMQ ( free motion quilting)







I've still to finish my third one but will post photos as soon as I'm finished. Take a look at Christine's clutch's and see how the different uses of fabric can change the look. Hers are really fun. 

Here's the link where you can see them and maybe even buy a pattern. Although it's a simple one the pattern is still as detailed as her more difficult ones so anyone could make this one.


Thanks for stopping by.

~ Maria ~




6 comments:

  1. The clutch turned out nice. I like the flowers you added on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, these clutch that you've done are beautiful! The idea of ​​adding a flower, is perfect. I like both versions. Thanks for sharing your photos, it was worth getting a new machine to take pictures, because it gives the value it deserves to your creations. Nice job Maria !
    Marisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love both of them!! What fun, I have a friend who would love one of these! Will have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty. I love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria,

    I love your clutch's! They are so pretty and great job on the free motion quilting.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower!!!!!

    Kathy in VA Beach

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~