Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm Featured

Hi

Wonderful news. Karen Wetherall from www.sew-whats-new.com has written an article on Christine's Bags.

This is Christines blog http://blog.chriswdesigns.com/

Christine's bag patterns are really wonderful to follow. You must check them out. In fact she has a freebie called the Coco Bag, so you can try before you buy. LOLLL

As one of her bag testers I was featured in this article. WOOO HOOOO a first for me.




Here is the link to the article   http://sewwhatsnew.ning.com/group/sewing-purses-totes-handbags-free-pdf-epatterns/forum/topics/bag-pattern-gallery-4-chriswdesigns-aus?xg_source=activity

You'll also be able to see photos of bags made by other testers too.

~ Maria ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, what a beautiful news!!! I can feel your excitement from here, I'm glad you've been featured in Sew-whats-new. Congratulations! it is these moments that propel us to continue creating. You deserve it. Your creations are always beautiful!
    Marisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratuations for being featured Maria. It's so nice to be recognized for the beautiful work that you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~