Sunday, June 1, 2014

May In Pictures

Another month gone and it's time to show you all the things I made during May.

I just finished another bag yesterday but can't include that one in the photos because it's for a blog hop I'm in so you'll get to see that in July when it's my turn.
I also made more of the fabric tulips but didn't take photos of those and the patchwork pouch bottom center was my daughters creation.



I've had loads of emails asking where I buy the nickle zipper pulls that you can see on the Open Wide Zipper Pouches above. Well I buy mine from a local bag maker. I put in an order for more and they arrived yesterday so watch out on my blog because next week I'll be doing a giveaway for some of those and the giveaway will be open internationally so anyone can enter.

It's already 1st of June here and I have a list of things to do that is just getting longer and longer. Today I'll be testing a bag pattern for Janelle at Emmaline Bags. I've only ever made her Necessary Clutch Wallet pictured above which was really easy to follow so it will be interesting to see how I get on with this new design.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend.

~ Maria ~

7 comments:

  1. I love seeing your montage of monthly bags you have made even though I have seen them in your posts. It is fun to look back and see what you have accomplished for the month. I cut out Janelle's bag last night and will be sewing it today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished making the test bag for Janelle and just now sent her my photos. I Hope June is a good productive month for you too Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always nice to look back and see what you have finished! Have an awesome Monday! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Maria! Hoping to be a bit more active in blogland soon but will definitely have to remember about the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Maria! Hoping to be a bit more active in blogland soon but will definitely have to remember about the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Maria, Sorry I haven’t been around lately.
    This is a great post to catch up with your lovely work.
    Beautiful, as always,
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~